Age of Ishtaria Lotus Union Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity Requirements Basic Information

Go down

Activity Requirements Basic Information Empty Activity Requirements Basic Information

Post by EnzonGatito Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, Zenny here! Just wanted to clarify some things about activity requirements.

The purpose of the activity requirements is two fold: Firstly, to make sure our members are still playing the game. Secondly, to make the union stronger together. Consequently, we derive the following policies:

1. It is okay to be unable to complete the missions. Sometimes people are busy for a while, and their schedule does not fit with the game's. If you find yourself in such a situation, please notify us (or we might assume you have quit the game). If you require extended leave, please consult with me so that we can make better compromises with your schedule.

2. If you feel that the requirements are unreasonable, let me know. It is difficult to predict reasonable benchmarks at the onset of new events, and I don't want to cause widespread panic and stress.

3. If you feel that I am issuing pardons and punishments unfairly, please speak up about it. All members should feel they are treated equally, regardless of seniority, strength, or status.
EnzonGatito
EnzonGatito
Admin

https://lotus.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum