Age of Ishtaria Lotus Union Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Rules

Go down

Board Rules Empty Board Rules

Post by EnzonGatito Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Hello, Zenny here! This board is to be used for discussion of serious topics regarding the Lotus union, as well as getting to know one another to create a supportive community. Additionally, this board serves as an alternative communication channel to the mobile KiK group for union members with shared mobile devices or accessibility problems. Therefore, please abide by the following rules:

1. No not safe for work (NSFW) content. This includes but is not limited to images, videos, and forms of literature.

2. Watch your language. Please keep profanity to a minimum and never direct it at other members. Never threaten other members or intentionally misinform them. If you ever have any concerns with other union members please bring this to my personal attention. If you have concerns with me, feel free to create an open discussion -- problems with my administration are my top priority.

3. Please do not conduct illegal activities or encourage illegal activities.

4. Please keep serious discussion boards on topic. Move off-topic discussions to an off-topic board.

These rules are subject to change at my discretion. You will be given a reasonable amount of time to review pending changes. Violation of these rules will result in a warning, then a post restriction, and in extreme cases termination of union membership.

Thank you for your attention.
EnzonGatito
EnzonGatito
Admin

https://lotus.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down